So we are going to buy a new, or at least new for us, TV. We're looking at a
Samsung 55=inch, don't know the exact model but it's last year's hot Samsung
TV.

The salesperson, in typical salesperson hype, said that it has Apple TV built
in. How does this work?

Can I control it through my phone or MBP?

He said there was an app, Samsung Smart Remorte, or something like that. anyone
used this?

Accessibility thoughts? the regular remote that comes with the TV scares me
enough. Is there a universal remote app I can use with Samsung TVs?

Help! :)
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalke...@gmail.com