Welcome, Scott. As others have said, no question is too basic - I asked some
when I was starting out that seem painfully obvious now, but you have to learn
somehow.

I'd also suggest that you visit www.applevis.com. There is a page just for Mac
beginners you might find helpful, and the Applevis community is always willing
to answer questions or create new content to help out.
On Apr 1, 2014, at 10:00 AM, Gabriele Battaglia <gabriele.battag...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Scott and All.
> I'm also new to the list, just joined it yesterday.
> I've an iPhone 5, an iPad 3, a MacBookPro13 and the last creature came to my
> crew, an iMac27 that make me feel like the Captain Kirk aboard of the
> Enterprise starship, LOL.
>
> Read you soon.
> Greetings. Gabriel.

Have a great day,