Hello.

Last evening, I tried sharing a drop box folder using my I Mac and when I went
to the drop box website with Safari, I got to where I had to put in the e-mail
address and there were some edit fields.  It didn't matter what I did, I could
not paste the e-mail in to the edit fields without some difficulty.  When I
first signed up to drop box it was easy but that was more than a year ago.  So
has something happened to Drop box website with using the Mac?  I had to use my
I phone app instead.

As a side note, I am delighted here in the UK at least, local Government are
now providing good support for the Mac on the various websites which I'm
delighted about as the Mac was not even considered more than a year ago.  So
roll on everyone who uses the Mac, the day is ours!

Kawal.