hillo, Jean:

I think the learning curve is steep for most people and in this I was fortunate
as I am (unfortunately) unemployed and so could take the time to learn the Mac.
For me the most difficult aspect was knowing how to access help because this
list though helpful, was unable to assist until I learned how to compose an
email. I say this because if I'd known that would have been the first question
I'd have asked. Composing a new email is done with command plus n once you open
the emial client.

                ***
"Thousands of years ago, cats were worshiped as gods. They have never
forgotten this."