Were the keychain messages errors or were they just asking for permission? If
the latter, you would just do vo-space on "allow or "always allow" or whatever
is there.
You change your login method in System Preferences in Users and Accounts. First
you will have to do vo-space on click the lock to make changes and you will be
asked to enter your password.
 Then Interact with Users, Groups and Login Options by doing
ctrl-optionShift-down-arrow and go down to Login Options. Stop interacting with
ctrl-option-shift-up-arrow and do ctrl-option-right-arrow through the window
and you will find the automatic login choice. Be sure the option to use
voiceover in the login window is checked if you need voiceover at login.