Hi all
Someone can correct me on this but I thought recent versions of Os X; the license states that up to two copies can be installed including any copies running inside a virtual machine. If this is in fact illegal then may I sincerely apologize in advance and say it was my total ignorance on my part. Before I go I have also read that Fusion only allows recent versions of Os X to be installed and run inside a virtual machine as per Apple's terms.

Regards Chris

Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof!