Hello all:
Three questions. I know I put 2, but just throughout of a third. Sorry.

1. I somehow re-named my volume on the desktop. It is fine, but is there a way
to have it go back to the previous name? What did I do to re-name it? It just
turned up on the desktop with the name of my guide dog! How I accomplished it
is a mystery to me.
2. Today I tried to download Adobe Flash 12. I have it downloaded but wish to
uninstall 11. How do I do this? I could re-download 11, but I only want 12,
current version.
3. When I downloaded Adobe Flash, it ended up out of downloads and on the
desktop. What did I do incorrectly? I do not know if this is the 12 on the
desktop or the older version. How can I tell to delete as above?

Thank you for any help you can give on these things. Please be specific and
step-by-step. I am learning the Mini, but by no means an expert! Thanks a bunch.
Reggie and Allegra