There are many, many, reasons why you might want to put Windows on your Mac
still, even if Office becomes fully accessible. If they do it right, Office
could be best of all on Mac, but there are plenty of things you still can't do,
and might want to. Teamtalk is easier in Windows, many games don't work on Mac,
etc, etc. Office being accessible would remove one of the most oft given
reasons for not switching though.

Cheers
Dave