actually, that works in reverse, at the moment the Canadian dollar is less valuable then the American one. so it cost less to pay in Canadian using American currency. One of my saving graces truth be told. say I spend $20 in a Canadian store just now, but if I use my American visa card that becomes $12 or $15. Do not let that keep you from contributing at indiegogo. gosh even $5 makes a difference. I have no idea what the subscription rates will be once launched. it is a when, not an if.
Still circulating it broadly has value as well.
Kare