Hi all,
For those of you new to the Mac, I wanted to alert/remind you of a great page:
http://www.applevis.com//new-to-mac

Applevis used to be mostly iOS-focused, but they have gotten a lot more Mac
content in the last year or two. I've contributed several articles, including
using Finder, Safari, Commanders, and more. There are guides on switching to
Mac, podcasts to demonstrate what you should be hearing, and so on. Of course,
everyone on this list is happy to answer questions, but I find myself pointing
people to articles on this page more and more often, so I thought I'd let you
all know where to find these resources in one spot.

--
Have a great day,
Alex Hall