Wrong place.  you need to go to the Voice OVer Utility.  From there, go to the
commanders colum in the table.  Then just VO+right and you'll find it.

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!