Once you're in conversations, you interact with the table. Then you can
navigate to find the conversation you want to reply to. If you want to text
someone via iMessage, you have to hit the compose button, then enter either
their phone number, or if they are in your contacts you can enter part of their
name. It will autocomplete if you hit down arrow.

Your buddies are listed in a separate window. Press command-1 to get into the
buddy list. Press enter on a buddy you want to talk to, and it will open a
conversation with them.

Hope this helps,
Brandon

Facebook: Brandon.Olivares
Twitter: @devbanana

blindadventures.com: Tips, techniques, and personal experiences living as a
blind person.