Hello everyone,

I am reading through the Super Duper manual, but with little success of
understanding how to create a script.
Basically, I want to set a script, which when selected will only smart copy my
"documents" folder.
I am aware that I need to first select my "backup" script as the primary item I
want to manipulate (insuring this item is "ignored")
Then I need to add the "documents" folder as the item I want copied.

I am not sure if this understanding I have gleamed is correct.
If anyone has had experience with this I would greatly appreciate help in
increasing my understanding...

Thanks for any help anyone can provide.