Hi Robert,
It only gets stuck in repeat until some responds! :)
Do you know the answer?
I figured that this list would have several experts that could say yes it does
and what they were.
Or no just "j" K" L" exists for now!
BTW if you have any Pro Tools questions fire away! ;)
Call if you want I'm on the East Coast of the USA!
Chuck

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com
www.SoundPictureRecording.com
954-742-0019
Isaiah 26 : 3
 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he
trusteth in thee.

In GOD I Trust