I have an iPhone and an iPad. I updated The Weather Channel on my iPhone but
did not on my iPad. I encrypted backup for both devices and synced them. How
can I take the older version from backup on; iPad and transfer it to the
iPhone? I need step-by-step instructions, please. I do not want to lose the old
version. I have both devices set so apps will not update automatically. Thanks
for any help you can give me. In the last 2 days, I have learned a whole lot
about my Mini by reading and playing. Beginning to believe I will become a Mac
devotee eventually. It sure keeps my old brain active! LOL
Reggie and Allegra