This is a very interesting question which demands a very interesting answer.

Please allow for the fact that it's been a while since I last installed
Windows 7 via Fusion:

1.
You may use VO with Fusion.  One feature of Fusion is that it practically
automates the Windows installation process.  However, make no mistake about
this, one must still make one or two selections during the Windows setup
process that VO cannot access.  So, unless this has changed in the last
month or so, one still needs a bit of sighted assistance.

VoiceOver is a Mac product not a Windows product so when you have Windows
running as a virtual machine, VO is inactive.  At least, this was my
experience.  Perhaps I over looked something during the installation
process.  If so, I welcome correction on this.

Mark