Ok, here's another question for today.  When reading messages with
this program, is there a way to go to the bottum of the messages?
Anytime I go back to the field where the messages are it always puts
me at the top.  Or is there anyway to get the darn thing to read them
when they come in would be even better.

I'm using lepard so please don't give sl commands unless it works with
both, lol.  If this isn't the best messenger to use, please let me
know what is as well, thanks.