The select command is VO command enter for noncontiguous files. Command c to
copy. Command v to copy the items, or command option v to move the items to the
new location. In the list view, be in the parent folder with the desired folder
highlighted. es

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288