Hi Kawal,

I wonder myself about that, too. I wrote to Freedom Scientific. Let's wait what
they will tell.

Greetings

Jan

---
MouseKick - The mice are coming!
Download on the App Store:
http://AppStore.com/MouseKick
---
Dr. Jan Blüher
visorApps - Accessible apps for iPad & iPhone
Bayreuther Str. 2
D-01187 Dresden
Germany

phone: +49 (0) 351 16053907