As usual, Esther, your feedback is so helpful.

I am a member of the Technical Commission of the European Blind Union, and I
wanted to use the manual to help me prepare for a session in which I will be
discussing Voice Over in detail.

I will look at the URL you provided.  It would be great if there were a source
for “in-depth” documentation as well.  Had the documentation for Voice Over
been more readily available, we might have perhaps avoided disasterous and
erroneous product reviews like the one produced by The Braille Monitor.  I, for
one, enjoy reading a manual from cover to cover before ever even starting to
use a product or program.

My very best to you, and thank you for this link!

Mike