Yes. Apple knows all about it. I am going to call them however before I return
it because the decision that I have a deadline for returning it was made
yesterday. Freedom scientific and Apple are trying to get their act together. I
hope they do. But if they don't, I'll get a  different Braille display.
Sincerely,
Gigi

Sent from my iPhone