Just my two cents, I receive emails from many sighted people that say
sent from their iphone at the bottom of the message.  You wouldn't
believe the number of typos and missing letters that I get.  Same with
the blackberry.  there are some sighted people who can't use the
iphone or other such phones effectively.  My brother, who is sighted,
turned on the vo features on his iphone just to see.  He was impressed
by how easy it is to use even for someone not used to accessing
technology through speech.  So, by all means i hope they listen.
their previous track record suggests they are more concerned with
protecting turf or pushing their own agenda than they are in giving an
honest appraisal of the iphone or any new technology for that matter.
Thanks, Max