Hi all,

Here is an update on my search for website nirvana. I came across a project
call Pico that fit my needs perfectly. You can find it if you google for Pico
CMS. Easy to install and exactly what I was looking for. Once its installed all
I have to do is gen up a text file in Markdown format and dump it into the
directory I specified. As a matter of fact I don't even have to do that
anymore. I just save the file to a folder in my Dropbox on my MBA and when
Hazel see's it from my Mini she grabs it and moves it into the correct
location.

Hi my name is Keith and I am an Automation junky!