Hi,

You first need to turn the Firewall service on, then go to the Firewall Options
button.  Once in there, you can press the "Add" button to add things you wish
to have open or block.  There is a table in that dialog that lists the
applications you've added and to the right of each, there is a pop-up that lets
you allow or deny depending on your preference.  When you press the "Add"
button, you'll normally be taken to your Applications folder where you can
choose specific applications and set their access.

HTH.

Later...
eny
Tim Kilburn