From: 'Chris Blouch' via MacVisionaries
Sent: Saturday, May 24, 2014 10:56 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: VMware question

I think this is default behavior or it's been so long that I forgot that I had
turned it on in some preference. Anyway, it's certainly possible to copy/paste
text from VMWare Fusion to a mac app. You just do control-c for copy in Windows
and command-v for paste on the mac unless you have vmware set up to use
command-c as well. Is it not working for you?

CB