Go to system preferences and then choose keyboard.
Next go to shortcuts and then app shortcuts.
Next choose add.
Next choose an app from the application popup menu.
Next type the menu command for witch you want to set the key board shortcut.
Next go to the keyboard shortcut and type the command you want to assign.
 Next quit and restart any apps you are using.
isaac
isaac.heb...@gmail.com
 Skype gold_wildcat