Hi, all,

This is a curious question prompted by something that's been nagging for
awhile. I have iTunes WiFi sync turned on for my iPod Touch 5. When it's
plugged into my mac, it's reliably present in the iTunes sources list. When I
need to unplug it, I press command-e to eject it. At this point it disappears
from the sources list and reappears randomly. Is this a bug, or is there a way
to ensure that it will always be in the sources list?

Thanks,
Teresa

"We're made of star stuff."--Carl Sagan