Hi,

VoiceOver doesn't crash when I use the Command-Option-F  search for
Google results in Safari in Leopard.  But I noticed that Safari 4
introduced some features that initially impacted the way I worked with
browsers.  If it regularly happens under Snow Leopard this is a major
bug that I would report to the accessibility team, since I use this
search method all the time.  Any information about the cursor tracking
settings that might affect the behavior?

Cheers,

Esther