I wrote about this several days ago, and either did not get, or missed,
cannot find anything helpful either.
I have a ton of songs that are syncing to my iPHone which I do not want. I have
them all unchecked in artists and albums, and only have selected those songs I
wish to sync.
I have "sync selected albums, artists, and genres" selected. iTunes Match is
off.
I am still syncing songs, artists, and albums I do not want synced.

Additionally,  when I go into the albums grid on iTunes, it is only showing a
tiny portion of my albums. I get to a certain album and there is no more, and I
can't get beyond that point.
Thanks for any help.