I have the Apple bluetooth keyboard and though I know usually when the
batteries are going, it seems to often just be recalcitrant about keystrokes or
commands. Today I have to exit Mail and come back in before it would register
that I was hitting the delete key or enter key.

Often in my Twitter client, Night Owl, keyboard commands will be totally
ignored for many presses of the key until finally something clicks. I do love
the feel and size of the Apple keyboard and thus have not tried a full size
regular keyboard to know if these things are endemic.

I'll probably try the commands on the MBP keyboard next,as that brilliant idea
just popped into my head but does anyone else have this issue with the apple
bluetooth keyboard?
Jenine Stanley
dragonwalke...@gmail.com