It is still in system preferences.
Just go to system preferences.
Go to users and groups.
Next go to click the lock to make changes and type in you're password.
Next after entering the password and pressing enter to unlock the options to
enable auto login and to start voiceover at log on. Now you are going to vo
right arrow until you see users groups and log in options and then  you will
now interact with the current user.  Next vo right arrow to log in options
stop interacting with them.
Next vo right arrow until you see the check box that says  use voiceover in the
log in window and then check it.

isaac
isaac.heb...@gmail.com
 Skype gold_wildcat