One more note: they haven't released any software yet. The first million
applicants will be accepted. I am a little worried, because I still haven't
seen any system requirements. Not sure if my old machine is up to it, but I'll
find out.

Teresa

"Everything is interesting if you go into it deeply enough."--Richard P. Feynman