That won't get the album/folder into yur library database. You either have to
load the folder from within iTuens itself, or move the folder into the "add
automatically to iTunes" folder in the music library. That'll put the MP3's
into the database for you when you first open iTunes.
I'd delete the folder from where you put it and move it into the "automatically
add" folder, then open iTuens and let it add the folder automatically for you.