Hi there
It ain't easy! I had to go in for a Genius Bar appointment. Basically,
voiceover is missing telling you some stuff on the screen, plus it doesn't work
every time anyway. When you think you've got the Braille display up on the
screen, tell voiceover to do a search for the word focus. Then you have to
press return when it's time to do the Perry. Like I said, it doesn't work every
time. Just keep at it.

Sent from my iPhone