Hi Tristan and thanks for you opinion.
I forgot to ask to send replies privately.

I'm aware that beta testing is kind of a work, and I like to discover bugs and
cooperate to give my contribution for a final better product for all.

My question was intend to make the question of battery drenage more clear
directly from those of you have made the experience. And yes, as you said
having only one main mobile device if it is convenien