If THAT is all that annoyed some people, than asking Chris if he could clean up the posts would be the sensible thing to do.

Sometimes its just too easy to slam the messenger whose only fault is sharing information.

   Kawal, nice job on the dictation. I need to try it sometime.

Quote of the nanosecond . . .
If the police arrest a mime, do they tell him he has the right
to remain silent?
Robert & Annie Yanni ke7nwn
E-mail-
gone.to.da...@gmail.com