Probably better go out and google.  If you end up finding that all the
graphical apps don't work well however, you might consider the
screenplay package class for LaTeX.  You might experience a bit of a
learning curve at the beginning, but it might be worth it.  I looked
at the manual screenplay.pdf file and it looks as though the package
was written with the Academy of of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences in
mind.

Justin Harford