Alternatively, You can use the web version at
https://developer.apple.com/swift/.

On Jun 16, 2014, at 6:55 AM, Yuma Antoine Decaux <jamy...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi all,

I'm trying to read the swift language introduction and guide, using ibooks but
as of mavericks it's a complete mess. The shortcuts don't work, nothing is
intuitive, none of the buttons are labelled, it's horrible.

Can anyone tell me how they go around ibooks right now, and give me the simple
lowdown on the following:
1-going to next/previous page
2-what are the unabelled buttons from left to right once a book opened

Thanks for any help

Yuma Antoine Decaux
"Light has no value without darkness"
Mob: +642102277190