From: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
[mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Cara Quinn
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2014 12:13 PM
To: macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Disabling notification centre?

HI Christopher,

Have you explored the method I just sent along to Jean? Is this enough or
are you looking to completely exterminate Notification Center?

Thanks,

Cara :)
---
iOS design and development - LookTel.com
---
View my Online Portfolio at:

http://www.onemodelplace.com/CaraQuinn

Follow me on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/ModelCara

On Jun 16, 2014, at 8:14 AM, Christopher Hallsworth