Hi,

As far as I'm aware, this is not possible.  Pages is a Word Processor that is
meant to be a content creation tool across Apple devices and its focus is not
meant to just be an accessible tool that makes up for its competitors
accessibility shortcomings.  Including the export feature allows for
compatibility with such formats as Word but that's as far as it goes.

Later...

Tim Kilburn
Fort McMurray, AB Canada