Usually it just works. Another thing to check is to make sure you have installed the VMWare tools, but I think I had network access even before I installed those.

CB

On 6/19/14, 9:17 AM, Bill Holton wrote:

I could not get online to browse or to update Windows. It was a new VM, so deleted it and will redo it this weekend, see if that fixes things.

*From:*macvisionaries@googlegroups.com [mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com]
*Sent:* Wednesday, June 18, 2014 10:22 AM
*To:* macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
*Subject:* Re: Need help with VM Fusion and networking for Win 7

So what were you doing in Windows to test network connectivity?

CB

On 6/14/14, 6:05 PM, Bill Holton wrote:

    Hi.

    I created another VM on a second Mac with a second copy of
    Windows.  Everything seemed to install correctly, but I have no
    networking in the VM.  The Devices menu shows that the network
    adapter is connected, and the NAT option is checked.

    Networking works fine on my Mac Mini. Does anyone have any
    suggestions where I should look next?

    Thanks.

    Bill

    Groups "MacVisionaries" group.
    send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
    To post to this group, send email to
    macvisionaries@googlegroups.com
    <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MacVisionaries" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to macvisionaries@googlegroups.com <mailto:macvisionaries@googlegroups.com>.