I have just discovered that I too am having the same issue.  They really need
to fix this.  I find that no matter what I do, I cannot select all tracks in a
particular album.  This is gonna make it tricky putting together custom albums
for convertion to AAC using ITunes.

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind
built-in!

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray, still a very happy Mac and Iphone 5 user!