Hi Doug,
You can also use the Square payment system by entering credit card numbers manually, but the transaction fees are a little higher. I think it may be the only option as you naturally need headphones in the headphone jack when entering sensitive information like that. Good question.

Rebecca Blaevoet
Cyd-gyfarwyddwr / Co-Director, Valleys WordWorks
Contact us to discuss your next Braille / Tactile graphics project: /
Cysylltwch รข ni am eich prosiect Braille/cyffyrddadwy nesaf:
(01443)828 815
valleys-wordworks.com/
Dilynnwch ni! / Follow us!
Trydar / Twitter: @valleyswordwork
Weplyfr / Facebook: www.facebook.com/vww.tvg
Registered Offices / Swyddfeydd Cofrestredig:
39 Cardiff Road / Heol Caerdydd
Llandaff, CF5 2DP