That was my thought when I first read it. It honestly didn't look like something anyone should immediately assume was a genuine email response, more like something calculated to cast aspersions on the alleged company.

Rebecca Blaevoet
Cyd-gyfarwyddwr / Co-Director, Valleys WordWorks
Contact us to discuss your next Braille / Tactile graphics project: /
Cysylltwch â ni am eich prosiect Braille/cyffyrddadwy nesaf:
(01443)828 815
valleys-wordworks.com/
Dilynnwch ni! / Follow us!
Trydar / Twitter: @valleyswordwork
Weplyfr / Facebook: www.facebook.com/vww.tvg
Registered Offices / Swyddfeydd Cofrestredig:
39 Cardiff Road / Heol Caerdydd
Llandaff, CF5 2DP