Hi Anne, morning and thanks for your replay.

Before having the iPhone, I was used to read books under Windows on my desktop
computer and I felt confortable with Word. When I have to stop reading, from
the Insert menu, I dropped down a bookmark in the text and, the next time I
wish to continue, I have just to go to that bookmark and start reading again.

Since I got my first iPhone, I get used to read on it, with ILike2ReadPro,
VoiceDream or iBooks, and when I have to work on some documents for example
with translations, I continue using Word under Windows.

But now I've switched to Apple totally and I've a MacBookPro as a laptop and an
iMac27 as a desktop computer. So, I must use Pages to manage all my documents.

The last work I had to take on a large document was about the manual of an iOS
application, Seeing Assistant Move. The manual is several pages long and it
takes some days to be translated. I need to put a bookmark in order to find the
endpoint the day after and continue to translate since that point. In Microsoft
Word it's a very easy task to do, but I didn't find the way with Pages.
To solve the problem, I put a customized series of characters in between the
text, like "9o9o9o" and I search for this string, in order to find the starting
point. This workaround does its job but it's definitively not elegant!

Cheers.

Gabriel.