Hi,

If looping audio is not your priority, and you are just looking for a good
recorder for your iphone that lets you organize your recordings into nice
folders, and which is  also completely VoiceOver accessible, then you could
take a look at list recorder. I'm using it all day. To rehurse my tenor parts
for the choir I'm in, to create short shopping lists, I keep a list of how to
operate our washing machine which has a display, how to operate the dish washer
etc, notes on things to do or remember etc, or send an audio event I happen to
be in, to someone else by email or IMessage., like a private audio boo. It
records in wav, in mp3, in m4a and in caf. Also, moving recording from the
phone to your computer can be done via dropbox if you want. When I need more
space on the phone, I just upload stuff to dropbox from list recorder, so that
I can delete it there. Once it's in dropbox, I can clip and edit it on the mac
and then store it for future use.

List recorder was created with lists of recordings in mind. I initially used it
as such, but I found it to be such an excellent, multi-purpose  handy tool,
that I use it whenever recording something near me is appropriate. It's by
sixth mode solutions. The developer is devoted to providing good VoiceOver
support.
Just look in the iphone app store.

Hth,
Paul.