All,

Jean-Philippe Rykiel wrote:

> Hi there,
> my name is Jean-Philippe Rykiel, I'm a musician and I don't have a Mac yet.

Very nice to see some people speaking rench there !
Jean-Philippe, I'm also a musician. I used to be a pianist till few
years ago. I still have my beautiful Yamaha Disklavier DU1A but have
never found the time to take music course again...

Yuma, I'm also on the Cecimac mailing list as you and nextly plan to
switch from the windows world and plan to dive in the mac world soon...

Unfortunately I'm not so comfortable to speak english as you are.... I
just try to do my best...

Cordialement, regards,

--

Claude Renaud