You can also run Apple Hardware Tests. The interface is not accessible, but it
is a special boot mode that can diagnose some hardware problems. Of course, if
you can have a local Apple Store give it a thorough once-over while doing so is
still free, that's the best thing I can think of. I know it isn't an option all
the time - my nearest Apple Store is about 3 hours away. Also, if there are any
cosmetic problems you are worried about, or anything else at all, no matter how
minor, get them looked at now.
On Jun 25, 2014, at 11:45 AM, Sandi Jazmin Kruse <sandi1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi, i guess if it was me i would give it a round with prime 95, it can
> really put it too the limit.
> I do it with mine before a bad-guy-catch.
>

> On 6/25/14, Traci Duncan <our4p...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi all, it is hard to believe, but I have had my Macbook Air long enough,
>> that my Apple Care is nearly over.
>>
>> Are there any tips or suggestions you guys can think of before it ends?  Any
>> tests I should put my Mac through to make sure it is healthy?
>>
>> Only curious.  I cannot believe it has been 3 years already.
>>
>> Traci

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com