Hi folks,

There still seem to be at least two big issues in the current beta of
the Snow Leopard version of NWP 1.3.1. They re:

1. The Style Sheet is virtually inaccessible
2. Whilst the palettes now seem  to be labelled, a portion of the
drawers and panels are still inaccessible.

I am going to send an E Mail to the folks at Nisus with these issues
and ask them to fix them. Before i do though, if anyone else is using
the beta and has found any issues that i may not be aware of, could
they please drop me an E mail either on or off list.

Thanks

Take care

James