Sense scout maps has just about become unusable, and I've heard a lot of good
things about motionX gps, I wanted to get some feedback from other people on
this list who may have used it.  I looked at on applevis, but the info/reviews
seem to be outdated sense there seem to be several updates to it sense those
were posted, but from the reviews I read, everybody seemed to have nothing but
good things to say about, and I love the fact that it reads street names,
something scout does, but it refuses to read POI's anymore, and just reads them
as this huge string of characters that doesn't mean anything.